I. General provisions
1. The website at www.winespot.best is intended only for FOLLOW-UP people.
2. The owner of the WINESPOT store and the www.winespot.best website is WINSPOT spółka z o.o. with registered office in Wrocław, 52-204 at 41 Zwycięska Street, which is a VAT payer for goods and services, and has a tax identification number NIP 899-285-33-93; and REGON number: 381799924
3. The place of sale contracts is the sales outlet located in Wrocław at ul. Zwycięska 41, phone: +48 538 319 958, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
4. WINESPOT Sp. Z o.o. has valid permits for the sale of alcoholic beverages, intended for consumption outside the place of sale, containing from 4.5% to 18% alcohol, issued by the Mayor of Wrocław based on the Act of October 26, 1982 on Upbringing in Sobriety and Counteracting Alcoholism (ie Journal of Laws from 2015, item 1286, 1893, 1916.).
5. All prices presented on the Website are gross prices (they include VAT in the amount compliant with the applicable regulations) and are expressed in Polish zlotys. The binding price is the price given on the Website at the Product at the time of placing the Order. In case of doubt, the Seller reserves that the prices do not include shipping costs, this service is provided at the customer’s request by a courier company
6. Wine prices are determined based on the current assortment and may change. The offer is valid while stocks last. The yearbooks listed on the site may be different than currently available.
1. The www.winespot.best website is intended for persons over 18 years of age. Placing an order is the same as the Buyer’s statement that he is not a person who, pursuant to Article 15 of the Act on Upbringing in Sobriety, is prohibited from selling alcoholic beverages, is not intoxicated at the time of ordering and at the time of receipt.
2. The condition to make an Order through the Website www.winespot.best is to provide the necessary information to complete the Order or register and read the content of these Regulations as well as acceptance of the Regulations by the User
3. The data contained in the registration are not made available or sold to any other entities. They are protected in a way that prevents unauthorized access.
4. You can delete or change your data at any time using the registration form.
5. By placing an order, the customer deliberately agrees to the processing and use of his personal data for the purpose of the contract.
6. These data are collected with due diligence and properly protected against access by unauthorized persons, in accordance with the Act of 29 August 1997 on the protection of personal data (Journal of Laws of 1997 No. 133, item 883).
III. Submission and execution of orders
1. Details of the delivery of the purchased product will be discussed during the contact via e-mail, telephone or correspondence. The release of the goods in connection with the sale takes place at the time and place agreed between the seller and the Buyer by e-mail, telephone or correspondence through the carrier or courier involved in the carriage of goods. The buyer authorizes the carrier or courier to deliver the goods and execute in the name and on behalf of the seller all activities to which the law on upbringing in sobriety obliges. In case of doubt, the carrier or courier is entitled to request proof of age by the ordering party or another person collecting the goods – in the event of refusal to present the document, the carrier or courier will not deliver the goods. The carrier or courier will not issue the goods also when there is reasonable suspicion about the sobriety of the person receiving the goods.
2. In the Store, the following forms of delivery are possible:
a) when ordering over 300 PLN, delivery by own transport in Wroclaw
b) courier parcel
c) you can also pick up the goods in person from the store located at Zwycieska 41 in Wrocław, during the shop opening hours provided on the website www.winespot.best
3. The time of order processing in Poland is up to 5 business days from the time the money is credited to your account.
4. Refusal to accept the order will take place when:
a) The product is not available in the Seller’s warehouse;
b) data provided by the Customer is incomplete, incorrect or raises reasonable doubts as to its accuracy;
c) the Customer did not receive the Goods covered by the previous Order;
d) there were random events that the Seller had no influence on.
5. The Seller may also, within the time provided for confirming the Order’s acceptance, contact the Customer using the e-mail address or telephone number provided during the ordering process:
a) inform the Customer about the extended deadline for completing the Order for a given Good / Goods, indicating at the same time what is the date – if the Client does not accept the extension of the Order completion date, then the Order is canceled,
b) verify the correctness of data provided by the Customer in the Order, if they raise reasonable doubts as to their correctness,
c) explain any doubts regarding the details of the Order placed by the Customer.
6. Information about the cost of shipping and all other possible costs related to the implementation of the contract of sale or delivery of the Goods to the Buyer, will appear after selecting the form of receipt of the Goods and payment in the summary of the Order.
7. A sales document in the form of a fiscal receipt is issued for each order. At the customer’s request, a VAT invoice is issued
8. When collecting a parcel, in the presence of the courier, check whether the packaging has not been damaged in transit and whether the contents of the parcel are in accordance with the content of the Order and the attached proof of sale (receipt or invoice)
9. In case the contents of the shipment differ from the one ordered, a protocol of acceptance of the parcel should be prepared, specifying the content and the courier’s signature. It will then be used to cause the product to be replenished or replaced so that it complies with the order.
10. In the event that the packaging of the package bears signs of damage, do not accept the parcel and in the presence of the courier, draw up a damage report. You should send written information to the e-mail address of the store within 3 days after receiving the goods and return the goods in a condition such as the invoice and information about the cause of the notification together with the damage protocol, at the expense of the sender (customer).
11. The Buyer is obliged to inform the persons receiving the package or designated to collect it off the regulations and rules for collecting parcels. No complaints will be accepted for damages that have not been found during collection.
12. The delivery of goods is limited to the territory of the Republic of Poland. Shipping outside the Republic of Poland requires contact with the seller in order to determine the terms of delivery.
1. We take into account returns in the event of non-compliance of the goods with the order.
2. Complaints arising from the warranty are taken into account only in justified cases, agreed with the seller.
3. The refund is possible only with intact bottles and bandages.
4. The receipt should be accompanied by a receipt or purchase invoice.
5. The deadline for refunding the purchase amount is 30 days from the receipt of the returned goods, the cost of returning is not refundable, no parcels will be accepted at the expense of the recipient.
VI. Personal data protection
1. The administrator of personal data provided by the Customer is WINESPOT Sp. zo.o. At the time of placing the order, the Buyer agrees to the use of his personal data by WINESPOT Sp. zo.o. for the purposes necessary to carry out the purchase and sale transaction
2. Customers’ personal data may be made available to entities authorized to receive them under applicable law, including the competent judicial authorities. Customers’ personal data may also be transferred to third parties, indicated by WINESPOT Sp.zo.o. including entities that perform activities related to services provided to WINESPOT Sp.zo.o. Customers, including a courier company executing delivery orders for WINESPOT Sp.zo.o.
3. By accepting the relevant clauses included in the registration form, the Customer may express a voluntary consent to:
a) processing of his personal data by WINESPOT Sp.zo.o. for marketing purposes,
b) receiving commercial information by electronic means from WINESPOT Sp.zo.o.
c) the transfer of marketing content by WINESPOT Sp.zo.o. to the telephone number provided by the Customer in the registration form, including using automatic calling systems, within the meaning of the Act of 16 July 2004 Telecommunications Law (consolidated text: Journal of Laws of 2014, item 243, as amended).
4. The customer has the right to inspect their personal data, the right to correct them and the right to their complete removal.
VII. Final Provisions
1. WINESPOT Sp.zo.o. reserves the right to amend these Regulations. Amendments to the Regulations will be communicated to Users on the website www.winespot.best and will require every time the User accepts the User’s account after logging in to the User’s Account. The changed or modified Regulations have binding force, after fulfilling the other conditions provided for by law, only for legal relationships created after the entry into force of changes or modifications.
2. In order to adapt the content and services to the individual needs and interests of the Website Users, so-called cookies (cookies), i.e. information saved by the server on the User’s computer, which information the server can read every time you connect to this computer. Please be advised that the user may at any time disable the cookie option in his browser, which, however, may cause difficulties in using the services of the Website and the possibility of placing an order.
3. In all matters not regulated in these Regulations, the provisions of the Civil Code, provisions of the Act of 30 May 2014 on consumer rights (Journal of Laws of 24 June 2014) and other relevant laws shall apply.
4. Any doubts arising from the interpretation of the Regulations should be interpreted in a way that ensures compliance of these Regulations with the mandatory provisions of law.