We care about your privacy and we want you to feel comfortable when using our services. Therefore, below we present the most important information about the rules for processing your personal data and cookies which are used by our Website. This information has been prepared to take into account the GDPR, i.e. the general data protection regulation.
PERSONAL DATA ADMINISTRATOR
WINESPOT sp. z o.o. with a registered shop at Award Business Park (Building 1), ul. Zwycięska 41, 53-033 Wroclaw, Poland, entered into the National Court Register under REGON: 381799924, KRS: 0000757602.
PERSONAL DATA AND PRIVACY
If you intend to set up a User Account and use our services, you will be asked to provide us with your personal information. Your data is processed by us for the purposes set out below, related to the functioning of the Website and the provision of services offered in it („Services”).
The purpose of processing depending on the situation, it may be:
• Provision of services offered on the Website
• Implementation of your orders
• Direct marketing
• The basis of data processing
A contract for the provision of services or activities undertaken at your request leading to its conclusion (Article 6 (1) (b) of the GDPR).
• A sales contract or actions were taken at your request to conclude it (Article 6 (1) (b) of the GDPR).
• A legal obligation imposed on us, in particular, related to accountancy (Article 6 (1) (c) of the GDPR).
• Our legitimate interest in the processing of data for the purpose of identifying, investigating or defending any claims (Article 6 (1) letter f of the RODO).
• Our legitimate interest, consisting of (Article 6 paragraph 1 point f) of the GDPR):
a) conducting direct marketing involving profiling and displaying ads tailored to you,
b) collecting data for statistical and analytical purposes, which allows us to optimize our Website.
Voluntary, but in some cases, it may be necessary to conclude a contract.
The effect of not giving data
Depending on the purpose for which the data is provided:
No possibility to register on the Website.
• Lack of use of the Website.
• No possibility to make orders on the Website.
• It is not possible to display tailored information about promotions or special offers offered on the Website.
POSTING THE CONTENT OF THE WEBSITE
If you decide to leave a comment on the Website, its content and your name or nickname may be published on the Website.
As part of the Website, we can automatically adjust certain content to your needs, i.e. make profiling, using the personal data you provide. Profiling is primarily an automatic evaluation of what products you may be interested in, based on your previous actions taken on the Internet, including within the Administrator’s websites, and on displaying product advertisements profiled in this way.
The profiling we make does not result in making decisions that cause legal effects to you or affect you in a similarly significant way.
We will process your data only for the period in which we will have a legal basis, and thus until:
• cease to burden us with legal obligations, obliging us to process your data
• the possibility of pursuing claims related to the agreement concluded by the Website by the Parties will cease
• your opposition to the processing of your personal data will be accepted – if the basis for the processing of your data was the justified interest of the administrator or the data was processed for direct marketing (including profiling).
Depending on what is applicable in the given case and what will happen at the latest.
When processing your personal data, we use organizational and technical measures in accordance with the applicable law, including encryption of the connection by means of an SSL certificate.
In addition, you have the right to request:
• access to your personal data,
• processing restrictions,
• requests to transfer data to another administrator.
And the right to object at any time to the processing of your data:
• for reasons related to your particular situation – in relation to the processing of personal data concerning you, based on art. 6 par. 1 lit. f RODO (ie on legally justified interests carried out by the administrator),
• if personal data is processed for direct marketing purposes, to the extent that the processing is related to such direct marketing.
Contact us if you want to exercise your rights. If you feel that your data is being processed unlawfully, you can submit a complaint to the supervisory authority.
Our Website, like most websites, uses so-called cookies (cookies).
• are saved in the memory of your device (computer, telephone, etc.);
• enable you, among other things, to use all functions of the Website;
• do not change the settings of your device.
By using the appropriate options of your browser, you can at any time:
• delete cookies,
In this Website, cookies are used to:
• memorizing information about your session,
• providing the function of the Website.
To learn how to manage cookies, including how to disable cookies in your browser, you can use the help file of your browser. You can read the information about this by pressing the F1 key in the browser. In addition, the appropriate tips can be found on the following sub-pages, depending on the browser you use:
• Internet Explorer / Microsoft Edge.
EXTERNAL SERVICES / DATA RECEIVERS
We use the services of external entities to whom your data may be transferred. Below is a list of these entities:
• Entity implementing the delivery of goods.
• Payment Provider.
• Persons cooperating with us on the basis of civil law agreements, supporting our current operations.
• Supplier of software needed to run an internet service.
• Entities running stationary collection points.
• The entity running the warehouse.
• Software provider facilitating business operations (eg accounting software).
• Supplier of tools used for statistical or analytical purposes.
• An entity providing a mailing system.
• Accounting office.
• An entity providing marketing services.
• Social networks in connection with the possibility of logging in to them via the Website*.
• An entity providing technical support.
TRANSMISSION OF PERSONAL DATA TO COUNTRIES FROM THE EUROPEAN UNION
* In connection with the above, your personal data may also be processed by entities from outside the European Union. The appropriate level of protection for your data, including through the use of appropriate safeguards, ensures participation of these entities in the EU-US Privacy Shield established by the European Commission’s implementing decision as a set of rules guaranteeing adequate protection of your privacy
CONTACT WITH THE ADMINISTRATOR